Highly integrated wide VIN synchronous converter with excellent EMI and thermal performance
Texas Instruments (TI) has recently introduced two wide VIN synchronous DC / DC buck regulator families with excellent electromagnetic interference (EMI) and thermal performance. The highly integrated 5-A and 6-A LM73605 / 6 and 2.5-A and 3.5-A LM76002 / 3 step-down converters have optimized pinouts and excellent thermal conductivity, simplifying industries and industries Process for EMI compliance and reliability requirements in automotive applications.
The 3.5V to 36V LM73605 / 6 and 3.5V to 60V LM76002 / 3 step-down regulators meet and exceed the stringent CISPR 25 Class 5 automotive electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements. The programmable output switching frequency of these regulators can be set above the AM frequency band to eliminate AM frequency interference and reduce the size and cost of the output filter; it can also be set below the AM frequency band to optimize efficiency. Watch the video to learn how to solve EMI problems with TI's online toolbox.
The compact QFN package has unique wettable flanks, which can achieve ultra-low thermal conductivity of 7.1ºC / W (ΨJB), which improves reliability, and can simplify the manufacturing process through post-weld optical inspection. The optimized package pin layout provides greater flexibility for circuit board design and helps improve heat dissipation, thereby minimizing radiated and conducted emissions. Watch the video to learn how to solve thermal issues with TI's online toolbox.
Key Features and Benefits of LM73605 / 6 and LM76002 / 3
· The new DC / DC converter can provide a maximum input voltage of 60V for remote 12V, 24V or 48V systems such as remote radio units, ultrasonic scanners, motor drives, inverters and servo control units.
· The new voltage regulator can provide up to 92% full load efficiency at 12VIN, 5VOUT and 500KHz switching frequency. Extremely low 15μA standby quiescent current improves light-load efficiency.
Automotive-grade LM76002-Q1, LM76003-Q1, LM73605-Q1 and LM73606-Q1 support compact automotive applications such as in-vehicle infotainment system hosts and front / surround view cameras for autonomous driving.
Support and tools to accelerate design
Read a blog post about how the LM73605 provides a variable output voltage in an inverting buck-boost topology.
· Use TI's WEBENCH® online design tool to speed up the design process and download reference designs:
o "Low Noise Fixed Voltage Drop for Ultrasonic CW Pulse Generators ± 2.5 to ± 12VOUT 3A Power Reference Design"
o "Dual Port USB Car Charger Reference Design with Port Power Management"
· Order evaluation module:
success caseMore +
- GPS导航雷达预警PCB机抄板实例 2016-10-22 GPS navigation radar early warning PCB machine copy board example
- 肺功能检测仪样机调试项目 2016-10-22Lung function tester prototype debugging project
- 三层核心交换机交换板PCB设计 2016-10-22Three -layer core switch PCB design
- 超声热压金丝球焊机样机制作实例 2016-10-22Prototyping example of ultrasonic hot-pressed gold wire ball welding machine