- Lattice Semiconductor Corp. announced the availability of seven new modular IP cores that support the award-winning CrossLink FPGA product family, providing greater design flexibility for consumer electronics, industrial and automotive applications.
- The Renesas Synergy platform consists of fully integrated software, development tools, and a range of scalable microcontrollers (MCUs), with no upfront or late royalty fees, all of which are included in the MCU device purchase price.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Announces PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and PSoC Creator ™ 4.2 Integrated Development Environment (IDE), enabling designers to use PSoC 6 MCUs to develop a variety of innovative IoT applications
- The STMicroelectronics Modular Telematics Service Platform (MTP) is an open development environment that allows developers to develop prototypes of advanced intelligent driving applications, including vehicle-to-backend server, highway infrastructure connection communications, and workshop connection communications.
- Renesas Electronics Industrial Network Communication Microprocessor: RZ / N Series November 1, 2017, Renesas Electronics (China) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation Sa Electronic ") today announced the launch of the new RZ / N series industrial network communication microprocessor ...
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced an integrated precision solution for battery testing and formation that combines an analog front end, controller, and pulse width modulator (PWM)
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, a leading supplier of customized smart interconnect solutions, today announced the SiI9437 and SiI9438, the first HDMI 2.1 enhanced audio return channel (eARC) audio receivers and transmitters.
- Advantech, the world's leading manufacturer of embedded computing and intelligent applications, today announced the launch of the MIO-5350. This is a 3.5-inch fanless single board computer. MIO-5350 is bundled with Advantech's exclusive iManager API, utility tools, and cloud-ready solution WISE-Paa for remote device management ...
More performance! Lower cost! Bronze Sword Technology Pushes IGBT Drive Series Solutions for New Energy VehiclesIn order to meet the needs of the new energy automotive industry for high-performance automotive electronic components, Bronze Sword Technology has launched a number of IGBT drivers for motor controllers in new energy vehicles.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of semiconductor solutions, today announced the launch of 38 new microcontrollers (MCUs) to expand its RX130 series product line. New products increase storage capacity to 256KB, 384KB and 512KB
- Texas Instruments (TI) recently introduced two wide VIN synchronous DC / DC buck regulator families with excellent electromagnetic interference (EMI) and thermal performance.
Renesas Electronics introduces R-Car V3H SoC for front-view cameras for Level 3 and 4 autonomous vehiclesRenesas Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive semiconductor solutions, today announced the launch of a new R-Car V3H system-on-chip (SoC). The SoC provides powerful computer vision performance and artificial intelligence processing capabilities for automotive front-view cameras with industry-leading low power consumption
success caseMore +
- GPS导航雷达预警PCB机抄板实例 2016-10-22 GPS navigation radar early warning PCB machine copy board example
- 肺功能检测仪样机调试项目 2016-10-22Lung function tester prototype debugging project
- 三层核心交换机交换板PCB设计 2016-10-22Three -layer core switch PCB design
- 超声热压金丝球焊机样机制作实例 2016-10-22Prototyping example of ultrasonic hot-pressed gold wire ball welding machine