- Lattice Semiconductor Corp. announced the availability of seven new modular IP cores that support the award-winning CrossLink FPGA product family, providing greater design flexibility for consumer electronics, industrial and automotive applications.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Announces PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit and PSoC Creator ™ 4.2 Integrated Development Environment (IDE), enabling designers to use PSoC 6 MCUs to develop a variety of innovative IoT applications
- Renesas Electronics Industrial Network Communication Microprocessor: RZ / N Series November 1, 2017, Renesas Electronics (China) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation Sa Electronic ") today announced the launch of the new RZ / N series industrial network communication microprocessor ...
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, a leading supplier of customized smart interconnect solutions, today announced the SiI9437 and SiI9438, the first HDMI 2.1 enhanced audio return channel (eARC) audio receivers and transmitters.
More performance! Lower cost! Bronze Sword Technology Pushes IGBT Drive Series Solutions for New Energy VehiclesIn order to meet the needs of the new energy automotive industry for high-performance automotive electronic components, Bronze Sword Technology has launched a number of IGBT drivers for motor controllers in new energy vehicles.
Renesas Electronics introduces R-Car V3H SoC for front-view cameras for Level 3 and 4 autonomous vehiclesRenesas Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive semiconductor solutions, today announced the launch of a new R-Car V3H system-on-chip (SoC). The SoC provides powerful computer vision performance and artificial intelligence processing capabilities for automotive front-view cameras with industry-leading low power consumption
- Maxim announced the launch of ultra-compact, pin-compatible MAX20075 and MAX20076 step-down converters to help system designers build small, high-efficiency applications that need to withstand 40V load dump.
- On the media public day before the CES2017, Rockchip announced the global "high-performance computing" platform based on RK3399 multi-chip.
- The first generation of semiconductor materials is the world of elementary semiconductors, and the first generation of semiconductor materials is compound semiconductor materials. However, with the continuous expansion of the field of semiconductor device applications, especially in special occasions, semiconductors must be able to operate under high temperature, strong radiation, high power and other environments. Still strong, the first and second generation semiconductor materials ...
- STMicroelectronics has launched the LPWAN long-distance Internet of Things STM32 development board. The new circuit board is equipped with the smallest and lowest-power LoRaWAN module currently on the market. The size of the circuit board is not greater than 13x12mm and the standby power consumption is within 1.2µA.
- TI brings a new SimpleLink MCU (Single Chip Microprocessor) platform and SimpleLink Wi-Fi MCU: CC3220 chip. SimpleLink was born in 2012. At that time, the positioning was for wireless connection applications such as Wi-Fi. Now the wireless department is classified as the MSP department.
- ST's 2A-40A 1200V silicon carbide (SiC) JBS (junction barrier Schottky) diodes are a full range of products that allow more application equipment products to benefit from the high switching efficiency, fast recovery and stable temperature characteristics of silicon carbide technology.
success caseMore +
- GPS导航雷达预警PCB机抄板实例 2016-10-22 GPS navigation radar early warning PCB machine copy board example
- 肺功能检测仪样机调试项目 2016-10-22Lung function tester prototype debugging project
- 三层核心交换机交换板PCB设计 2016-10-22Three -layer core switch PCB design
- 超声热压金丝球焊机样机制作实例 2016-10-22Prototyping example of ultrasonic hot-pressed gold wire ball welding machine