How much does the chip decryption cost? How much is it?The price range of chip decryption is relatively large, depending on the specific model! First, the price of chip decryption is linked to our research and development costs. The higher the cost of the solution, the higher the corresponding decryption price.
Is there a deposit for chip decryption?The chip decryption requires a certain deposit. Because when we do chip decryption, we also have our human and material costs, and in some cases, we need to rely on equipment from other institutions (such as FIB equipment).
Why do you say a price when the customer asks the price, but we increase the price after we mail the chip to you?This situation may be caused by the following reasons: A: The customer did not report the model correctly. For example, when a customer reports AT89C51RC as AT89C51, the price difference is about 10 times! B: The client's MCU pins are blown, we need to do extra work (this work is very expensive, even ...
What files does the MCU decrypt?After the one-chip computer is decrypted, the binary BIN file is provided, which is a usable file after the program code file is compiled. Can be written into the chip by the programmer for the chip to work. If you want to get the assembler code file, you must use the disassembly tool to decompile.
Can you return the master film after you decrypt it?Not in principle. Decrypting the single-chip microcomputer made by hardware, the chip is opened, and there are traces of our circuit modification, which may cause our technology to leak, so this method must not be returned to the master
How long does it take for the chip to decrypt?The general chip hardware decryption only takes 10 to 50 minutes. But we can't serve you so quickly, because there is a cost problem, we generally have to wait for a batch to do DECAP and FIB for hardware decryption methods.
Why do n’t you provide more samples for MCU decryption?We believe that if the customer is sincere, we will give you the program after the chip decryption has successfully paid all the money. You can burn as much as you want. There is no need to entangle the number of samples with us.
What is the success rate of your company's chip decryption? Why do some companies promote 100% decryption?Our company has an expert team responsible for decryption. Generally, we can achieve 100% decryption for ordinary chips. For special chips, our company staff will actively communicate the progress of decryption with customers.
Will the master film be damaged during the IC decryption process?There are two common methods for decryption of a single-chip microcomputer: the first FIB: focused ion beam, that is, hardware-based and auxiliary software, called an intrusive attack. This method requires peeling off the mother film (open cover or decapsulation)
Total 1 pages / 9 records
success caseMore +
- GPS导航雷达预警PCB机抄板实例 2016-10-22 GPS navigation radar early warning PCB machine copy board example
- 肺功能检测仪样机调试项目 2016-10-22Lung function tester prototype debugging project
- 三层核心交换机交换板PCB设计 2016-10-22Three -layer core switch PCB design
- 超声热压金丝球焊机样机制作实例 2016-10-22Prototyping example of ultrasonic hot-pressed gold wire ball welding machine
News CenterMore +
- Maxim宣布推出超紧凑型、引脚相互兼容的MAX20075和MAX20076降压转换器 2018-04-26 Maxim Announces Ultra-Compact, Pin-Compatible MAX20075 and MAX20076 Buck Converters
- 意法半导体推出封装小、性能强的低压差稳压器创新产品 2018-04-11STMicroelectronics Innovates Low-Dropout Regulators with Small Packages and High Performance
- 瑞萨电子推出用于3、4级自动驾驶汽车前视摄像头的R-Car V3H SoC 2018-03-20 Renesas Electronics Releases R-Car V3H SoC for Level 3 and 4 Front View Cameras
- 高度集成的宽VIN同步转换器具有出色的EMI和热性能 2018-02-28Highly Integrated Wide VIN Synchronous Converter Has Excellent EMI and Thermal Performance