- XC-1 Cardiovascular Function Detector is a combination of chip decryption and PCB copy board technology used by Xinxin Technology to clone 1: 1 of its core circuit board. After the prototype test, all its functions are normal.
- Xinxin Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on reverse technology research and development, and can provide a complete copy of a variety of case products to assist our customers in product reference design and technology research and application. Our company successfully copied the photon skin rejuvenator prototype through PCB copy board technology.
- Xinxin Technology has set up a large-scale high-end medical equipment reverse engineering department with B-, ultrasound, X-ray machines, CT machines, and nuclear magnetic resonance as its main research objects. The imitation clones of B-mode equipment, ODM, OEM, and other materials are the same successful cases of machine cloning of the reverse engineering department of Xinxin Technology.
- The Pulmonary Function Tester can perform lung function tests and track the health of the lungs, and can measure common lung function testing parameters including FVC, FEV1, FEV1 / FVC, and so on. At the request of customers, Xinxin Technology successfully cloned and copied a set of latest lung function testers.
Total 1 page / 4 records
common problemMore +
News CenterMore +
- Maxim宣布推出超紧凑型、引脚相互兼容的MAX20075和MAX20076降压转换器 2018-04-26 Maxim Announces Ultra-Compact, Pin-Compatible MAX20075 and MAX20076 Buck Converters
- 意法半导体推出封装小、性能强的低压差稳压器创新产品 2018-04-11STMicroelectronics Innovates Low-Dropout Regulators with Small Packages and High Performance
- 瑞萨电子推出用于3、4级自动驾驶汽车前视摄像头的R-Car V3H SoC 2018-03-20 Renesas Electronics Releases R-Car V3H SoC for Level 3 and 4 Front View Cameras
- 高度集成的宽VIN同步转换器具有出色的EMI和热性能 2018-02-28Highly Integrated Wide VIN Synchronous Converter Has Excellent EMI and Thermal Performance